Tuesday, 19 November 2013

Illustrated (Snow) People...

Now, I don't like to say anything, but there's only five - yes, five - weeks to go until The Big Day. 

Cue mass panic all 'round.

If you're feeling a little under-prepared on the festive front and have yet to buy your Christmas cards, and have zero inspiration, then allow me to recommend DanBenMatt Cards.

Shameless plug alert!

Dan is a very dear friend of mine, and an enormously talented illustrator to boot. If you're after unique, hand drawn cards to send to your loved ones this year, then take a peak at his Etsy shop.

Here's a taster of what you'll find...

Danicing Snowman © DanBenMatt illustration.

Russian Snow Dolls © DanBenMatt illustration.

Robin Perched © DanBenMatt illustration.

Snowman and Robbin © DanBenMatt illustration.

Single cards are £1.80 or you can get 3 for £5. I've gone for the £5 deal, although I admittedly had trouble narrowing it down to just three. In the end, I plumped for Dancing Snowman and Snowman and Robin. I can't wait to write and send these off. They're beautiful and so full of character (and before you ask, nope, he hasn't paid me to say that, it's my bona fide, the-whole-truth-and-nothing-but-the-truth opinion...).

I reckon they're going to brighten up the recipients' mantelpieces no end with their colour and cheer. One thing's for sure they'll definitely stand out from the usual suspects of Hallmark et al.

Oh, if you do stop by? Tell him I said 'Hello'.

He'll like that!

And if you end up buying a card or two?

He'll like that even more...










No comments:

Post a Comment