Saturday, 2 November 2013

Review: Hydraluron...



I'm not so much late to the party on this one, as turning up just in time for the morning-after fry-up.

I'm actually on my second tube of this, the first was purchased back in April, it's just taken me an eternity to get round to writing about it. Naughty blogger!

Hydraluron, created by Indeed Laboratories, is a water based moisture boosting serum that contains, as per the Indeed blurb, "a pure form of hyaluronic acid, an incredibly hydrating ingredient that holds up to 1,000 times its weight in water."

Super hydrated skin, as we all know, equals plumper, younger, dewier looking skin. 

And, as we also all know, I am a sucker for anything that promises dewier looking skin. Younger wouldn't go amiss either, now I'm the wrong side of 29. 

Sob.

Hydraluron is one those complex products that you don't realise is working until you stop using it. For the first week or so I didn't think it was making a blind bit of difference, so I gave it a rest for a few days. 

And then I really noticed. My main skin concerns are dehydration and fine smile lines, and all of a sudden these problem areas seemed magnified to the power of 'must-not-be-seen-in-public-without-a-large-paper-bag-over-my-head-'. My skin was dull, flat, and the lines, whilst still fine(ish), now looked like they'd been carved in.

Yep, no more skipping out on the Hydraluron for me...


As I say, I'm half way through my second tube and it's fast become an absolute holy-grail item for me. Plus, anything that gets the legendary Caroline Hirons' seal of approval has got to be a bit special.

And this is definitely a bit special, in fact I'd go as far as to say it's a miracle in a little white tube. It's that good.


Run, don't walk, to your nearest Boots...



  Hydraluron - £24.99 - 100 ml





















2 comments:

  1. Is it really that good? I may have to purchase a tube, I desperately need some help now I'm in my (whispers) *mid* thirties *gulp*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, I thought I recognised that name from somewhere ;-) Hand on heart. Yes, absolutely worth the money. It seems like a big spend, but it lasts around four-five months as a little goes a very long way.

    I wouldn't be without it now, and tend to slather my face in the stuff. I would say don't forget the moisturiser afterwards. I tried going without moisturiser for a few days to let the Hydraluron do it's thing, but my face just felt taut. With moisturiser applied after, no tautness!

    x

    ReplyDelete