Tuesday, 5 November 2013

Review: Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Reconstructor...






Lately, my hair has been looking in a semi reasonable condition. Hard to believe given state it was in this time last year, but I'm definitely not malting quite as much (hurrah) and it seems to have a bit more life to it nowadays. Unlike its owner (boo). Most exciting of all, it's been having quite a growth spurt recently (also unlike it's owner) and now resembles a layered short-mid length bob*. 

However, in spite of these steps in the right direction (down), I was still eager to try out a sample of Aussie's 3 Minute Miracle Reconstructor, that a very kind friend sent me, knowing my recent hair horrors.

By the way, fun fact folks: Aussie is not an Australian brand. Nope, it was founded (in 1979, no less) by a businessman from the good ole' U.S. of A (thank you, Wikipedia). Also? It's not even sold in Australia

Mind. Blown.

Anyway, the Reconstructor?

Amazing. Astonishing. Astounding.

No really, this stuff is indescribably good. But I'll give it my best shot...

Like any intensive conditioner you whack it on (about the size of a ten pence coin should do the job) post shampoo and leave it to do its thing. As the name suggests, you leave the Reconstructor on for three minutes.

Once you're done showering/scrubbing your face to within an inch of its life/singing the entire score for the German production of Starlight Express** it's time to rinse.

And, oh my - the silkiness, the softness, the smell.

I can run my fingers through it without taking several hundred strands with me. Or any, for that matter.  And it smells like an explosion in a bubblegum flavoured cake factory happened on my head.

 But, wait. There's more!

Once I've given it a quick blow-dry, I'm confronted with a mane of glossy, shiny, healthy looking hair. It's almost as if someone's turned back time (Cher, is that you?) and I have my pre-M.E. locks back. Actually, truth be told, after using the Reconstructor, it's better than I remember it looking. Ever.

Those Aussie bods weren't kidding when they called it a miracle. 

This has shot straight to the top of my repurchase-ad-infinitum-or-until-I-die-whichever-comes-first list. 

My new hair hero!



 Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Reconstructor - £4.99 - 250ml.



*Update (with pictures, and everything) to follow shortly.

** Just me then? Oh, OK...




















No comments:

Post a Comment