Monday, 18 November 2013

Meeting My Make-Up...

It should be pretty obvious to those who follow me that I'm a bit of beauty fiend. Although I'm not all that up-to-date with the newest launches and hottest beauty news I'm definitely in my element when you put me near a MAC or Benefit counter, and I've lost count of the hours I've happily whiled away in the aisles of Boots over the years.

So, without further ado, I present my collection (thus far...):



My everyday collection: Perspex drawer unit was from Amazon.

Back Row L-R
Chanel Inimitable mascara; Chanel Le Volume de Chanel mascara; Origins Vita Zing mascara; Jelly Pong Pong Fairy Lashes mascara; Nails Inc. Caviar Top Coat; Nails Inc. Caviar Base Coat; Benefit High Beam; Benefit The Porefessional sample.
Middle Row L-R
MAC Face and Body Foundation in N1; Benefit Erase Paste; Soap and Glory Kick Ass Concealer; Stila Highlighter Duo in Kitten (under the Erase Paste and Kick Ass Concealer); Topshop Lipsticks: Macaroon; Whimsical; Rio Rio; Oh La La.

Front Row L-R
Lush Lip Scrub in Bubblegum (review coming soon); Eye Dew Eye Drops; Barry M Nail Paint in Red Black. MAC Lipsticks See Sheer; Ravishing; Peach Blossom; So Chaud; Russian Red; Vegas Volt; Cut a Caper; Costa Chic.


Cream Blushes: Kevin Aucoin Creamy Glow in Tansoleil, MAC Something Special, Topshop Head Over Heels, Topshop Flush.

Clinique CC Cream and Soap and Glory Archery Brow Pencil and Pen.


Eyeshadows: Maybelline Colour Tattoo Cream Eyeshadows in On & On Bronze; Permanently Taupe; Immortal Charcoal. MAC single eyeshadows in: Phloof; Omega; Silver Ring; Black Tied; Jest; Satin Taupe (all time favourite 
); Moth Brown; Mythology; Gilded Ash.


L'Occitane Violet Hand Cream; Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer; Pout Flush Blush in Peachy Passion (sadly Pout is now defunct, such a shame as it was an amazing brand); Bourjois Colour Boost Lip Crayon in Orange Punch; Bourjois Colour Boost Lip Crayon in Peach on the Beach.


Vaseline Pink Bubbly Lip Balm; Vaseline Rosy Lips Lip Balm; Unbranded Pink Champagne Lip Balm.


MAC Pro Palette 



MAC Pro Palette.
Satin Taupe; Smoke and Diamonds; Copperplate; Knight Divine; Shroom; Vanilla; Espresso, Electra, Brun; Woodwinked; Tempting; Coquette; Era; Mystery.



Naked Basics Palette. 



Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette

Venus; Foxy; Walk of Shame; Naked 2; Faint; Crave.



Benefit  Smokin' Eyes Palette



Benefit Peek-a-Bright-Eyes Palette.



Benefit Feelin' Dandy Palette.



Benefit Her Name Was Glowla Palette.


Benefit She's So Jetset Palette.

And there we go. Most of what you see I've collected over a ten year period. The Phloof eyeshadow was purchased way back in 2003 for instance. All of the the Benefit sets have been gifts from Mr. G over the past three years (except for Feelin' Dandy, which was from a friend). The L'Occitane Hand Cream was a freebie with Marie Claire or Company (I forget which) a couple of months ago.

It's quite a modest collection compared to a lot of beauty bloggers', but I consider it a work in progress; with Christmas and my Birthday in the next few months I'm hoping to be able to add a few bits and pieces.



MAC Paint Pot in Dangerous Cuvee, Urban Decay Naked 2 PaletteMAC Strobe Cream and the Riri Hearts Mac collection are pretty high up on my wish list right now. If anyone's feeling generous?

I kid, I kid....

So what's caught your eye recently?

Anything you're secretly hoping to find in your Christmas Stocking this year?







No comments:

Post a Comment