Sunday, 17 November 2013

Le Weekend...





This weekend I have mostly been:

  • Going out with Mr. G for an early Saturday morning stroll and feasting on a scrumptious breakfast of pancakes, bacon and syrup in one of my favourite restaurants.
  • Feeling festive after sneaking some Lebkuchen and Home Alone DVDs into the trolley (you've got to love Aldi!).
  • eBaying like mad a thing. I'm surprised I haven't stuck myself on there yet.
  • Catching up on BBC Children in Need on iPlayer. And crying (there's been a lot of that lately. Clearly, I'm, like, totes emosh right now).
  • Watching Strictly...and wishing I could dance. Oh, to be Ola Jordan.
  • Enjoying breakfast in bed. Warmed Pain au Chocolats. Mmm...
  • Wrapping up warm in my gorgeous cable knit throw.
  • Treating myself to a candlelit bath to soothe my aching limbs. I say candles, they were cheapo tea lights. Which lasted all of half an hour. Pampering recession style!
Hope you've all had splendid weekends, whatever you've got up to...


x





No comments:

Post a Comment