Thursday, 24 October 2013

Guess Who....?

Hello.

You're probably wondering who I am aren't you?

Yes, it's me: prodigal writer of this here blog. I can tell you're shocked, you thought I'd disappeared off the face of the earth didn't you?

Nope, still here!

When I said, way way back in the mists of time (well, May, actually...), that I was going to be taking a break from blogging I didn't expect to be gone for so long.

Who knew six months could disappear in the blink of an eye?

Over the past week or so I've been feeling an urge to get back on the horse (as it were) and put digits to keyboard once more.

And, so, here I am.

What's new I hear you ask?

Rather a lot.

In fact, a lot a lot.

Far too much to mention in a single entry so, in the interest of preserving your, erm, interest I shall update you in a series of posts.

I'll even try and come up with some snappy titles for them. If you're very lucky...

Ah, it's good to be back.


No comments:

Post a Comment