Wednesday, 8 May 2013

Pip Pip Cheerio...


As you'll have no doubt noticed it's been a bit quiet around here for the past week. I haven't really had the energy to summon anything up.

Hence I've taken the decision to take a bit of a break from Blogging. I've not posted much about my M.E. in recent months but my cognitive function and concentration has got a lot worse. Whilst I have days where I feel ok (relatively speaking) physically, mentally I'll have turned to mush. And vice versa- you win some, you lose some.

Trying to even conjure inspiration for posts has escaped me recently and that's before I'll even have expended energy putting pen to paper. Or digit to touch screen enabled smart phone, but that doesn't have the same ring, does it?

The upshot is: I need to take time out. I hope to be back at some point in the not to distant future.

I'll still be around on Twitter and Instagram if you feel like getting in touch.

For now though, take care and thank you for reading!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment