Thursday, 2 May 2013

Off The Chart...

As a self confessed tea-aholic (whaddya mean you had no idea?!) I couldn't help but chuckle at this guide to the tea colour strengths (supposedly) favoured by the Great British public.






I stumbled across it whilst looking up colour charts on Pinterest (why? I hear you ask. All will be revealed soon. Ish.). God bless the Internet in all its random glory.

My cuppa of choice lies somewhere between Skimmed Alive Brown Zero. Yup, I'm one of those heathens who likes it milky. Sorry.

Are you a Colonel Mustard (in the billboards room? With a candlestick?) or more of an Iron Brew?


2 comments:

  1. I love this! I have to admit I am not fussy when it comes to tea as long as it contains milk...YumYum

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great isn't it? Same here to be perfectly honest. As long as it's hot and tea. x

    ReplyDelete