Sunday, 14 April 2013

Mini Primark Haul: The Sequel...

Yes,  I may have somehow find myself in Primark again yesterday. What's a girl to do, eh?  Get her hands on some bargains, of course.




Dark Grey speckled Tee - £4.
Navy and White Striped Tee - £3.
Aqua skinny jeans - £7.90

Yup. Another stripy top. To go with the other gazillion I have in my wardrobe already ( is there a 12 step programme for stripy top addiction? If so, where do I sign?). But, but it has a cute little pocket too. And I can never resist a pocket.

The jeans are such a pretty, summery, colour. I saw them and had to have them. Oh, and they were also on sale. A pair of jeans for less than £8? Yes please! They'll be a bright pop of Turquoise in my otherwise black and grey (and stripy. Obviously) wardrobe, and make a change from my usual black skinnies. Who knows, they might even (fingers crossed, pretty please) encourage the sun to actually make an appearance this year.

And then again, maybe not...













No comments:

Post a Comment