Friday, 19 April 2013

Horsing Around...

recently bemoaned the fact that I'd got all my hair chopped off. Of course, no sooner had it been lopped, I wanted to grow it again. I'm contrary like that. Since I got my pixie cut two months ago, I'd say it's grown quarter of an inch. Maybe a fraction more? Either way, not quick enough for my liking...

So I'm thinking I may invest in some products to give it a little boost. Pre-Pixie, my hair was growing painfully slowly thanks to the 'ole M.E. Despite my hair being in better condition, it's still shedding and the growth rate has clearly not sped up at all

I've been hearing a lot of love recently for Mane 'N' Tail from fellow Bloggers and YouTubers alike. Mane 'N' Tale is a shampoo and conditioner that was created for Horses. Yes, you read that right: horses. Stick with me...






I'm not quite sure who first thought it would be a fun idea to borrow their Horse's haircare, but I do remember reading, a good few years ago now, that Sarah-Jessica Parker was a big fan. Oh, delicious irony.

Anyhoo, the buzz around the brand seems to have gathered pace in the last year or so with it being praised for its superior strength and condition giving properties. Oh, and that it supposedly makes your hair grow, like, a mile a minute. Or something.

Thinking about it, I don't know why this crossover didn't happen sooner. I mean, have you ever seen a horse with a bad hair day? Nope, me either.

If it's good enough for Valegro and friends...

Anyone tried Mane 'N' Tail? Do you rate it? Let me know! 








No comments:

Post a Comment