Sunday, 17 March 2013

Twenty-Five Facts About Me...





I've seen this doing the rounds of the Blogosphere recently and, not wanting to be left out (yeah, I'm working on that...), I thought I'd have a crack at it too. As it were.

So, here goes: twenty-five bite sized factoids about me:


Me. In case you wanted reminding...




  • I'm 5"0 tall.
  • My feet are a size one (European 33).
  • Chinese Dragons terrify me.
  • I've never smoked a cigarette, not even to try one.
  • I have a London Academy of Dramatic Art qualification in Speech and Drama. 
  • I learnt Mandarin Chinese for three months when I was 16.
  • I can't wink. At all.
  • I couldn't tell the time before I was 11.
  • If I could be any nationality other than British, I'd be French.
  • I can't go a day without at least one cup of tea.
It's true. I do.


  • I've moved eleven times in the past decade. 
  • I'm an atheist pacifist.
  • I can wrap my legs behind the back of my head. As you do.
  • I walked out of one of my final exams at University, after writing just one sentence...
  • ...but (somehow) still managed to graduate with a BA (hons).
  • In fact, graduating is the achievement I'm most proud of.
  • When I grow up I want to be Caitlin Moran


'Nuff said.
  • I'm a hopeless romantic.
  • It's important to me that I return one day to Johannesburg, where I was born.
  • I have no memories before six years old.
  • My all time favourite film is Love Actually.





I love it, actually.




  • I adore Japanese food (but have yet to visit Japan).

  • About 75% of my tops are stripy. It's a bit of a trademark of mine...
  • I've had a fractured wrist, but have never actually broken anything. Yet.
  • I hate cooking and am utterly abysmal at it.





No comments:

Post a Comment