I've seen this doing the rounds of the Blogosphere recently and, not wanting to be left out (yeah, I'm working on that...), I thought I'd have a crack at it too. As it were.
So, here goes: twenty-five bite sized factoids about me:
|Me. In case you wanted reminding...|
- I'm 5"0 tall.
- My feet are a size one (European 33).
- Chinese Dragons terrify me.
- I've never smoked a cigarette, not even to try one.
- I have a London Academy of Dramatic Art qualification in Speech and Drama.
- I learnt Mandarin Chinese for three months when I was 16.
- I can't wink. At all.
- I couldn't tell the time before I was 11.
- If I could be any nationality other than British, I'd be French.
- I can't go a day without at least one cup of tea.
|It's true. I do.|
- I've moved eleven times in the past decade.
- I'm an atheist pacifist.
- I can wrap my legs behind the back of my head. As you do.
- I walked out of one of my final exams at University, after writing just one sentence...
- ...but (somehow) still managed to graduate with a BA (hons).
- In fact, graduating is the achievement I'm most proud of.
- When I grow up I want to be Caitlin Moran.
- I'm a hopeless romantic.
- It's important to me that I return one day to Johannesburg, where I was born.
- I have no memories before six years old.
- My all time favourite film is Love Actually.
|I love it, actually.|
- I adore Japanese food (but have yet to visit Japan).
- About 75% of my tops are stripy. It's a bit of a trademark of mine...
- I've had a fractured wrist, but have never actually broken anything. Yet.
- I hate cooking and am utterly abysmal at it.