Sunday, 24 March 2013

Mini Primark Haul...

On a rare trip into the city centre today (seriously, it was like I'd been let out for the day I was that excited) my friend and I popped into Primark.

Oopsie.

The following, ahem, just happened to fall into my basket...




 Grey Thin Knit Jumper - £6.
Loose Grey T-Shirt - £3.
Black and cream Skull scarf - £3.




I'm very pleased with my bargains indeed. The jumper will be perfect when the weather gets a little bit warmer and I love, love, love my new scarf. I'll be pairing it with my faux leather jacket and some skinnies I think.

Primark comes up trumps again.

Absolutely pooped now (in fact I'm tucked up in bed as I write this. Complete with a cuppa and a Creme Egg. Decadent.) but that little retail therapy session was just what the Doctor ordered. 


No comments:

Post a Comment