Thursday, 28 March 2013

Light As A Feather...

These little beauties dropped through the letter box yesterday. I'd ordered them (from Body Jewellery Shop) a couple of weeks ago, but after a slight hiccup with delivery- which they rectified immediately - they finally arrived.

Pretty aren't they? Although you have no idea how difficult it is to take a decent picture of your own ear. It's not something I've had a lot of practice of, I'll be honest, but boy it's tricky. And inelegant. The faces I was pulling!





I usually wear studs, or nothing at all, but I saw these bars and thought they were too lovely to miss out on. The gauge is possibly a bit too big for my ears, as the bar is quite long, other than that they're perfect. Rather fiddly (that might be the tiniest of understatements) to screw the ball on, but I'm sure I'll get the hang of it eventually.

Oh and, aside from the aforementioned issue with delivery (which was delayed due to a shortage of stock), I would thoroughly recommend the website. Their range of jewellery is enormous and at prices that aren't going to break the bank (even Cyprus'). Extra brownie points awarded for their customer service, which was spot on. I have an inkling this isn't going to be my last order with them...


Silver Feather Lobe/Tragus Bar - The Body Jewellery Shop - £2.95.

2 comments:

  1. The feathers are so sweet. Think I may have to go and check the shop out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The photos don't do them justice Torah, really so pleased with them. Definitely, can't recommend it enough, such reasonable prices!

    ReplyDelete