Friday, 21 December 2012

Driving Home for Christmas...

OK, so we won't actually be driving home for Christmas, but strangely enough there isn't a song titled 'Catching the 11.44 train to Plymouth and getting a connection to Truro' . This, I feel, is an oversight on the part of the record industry. It'd definitely be an even bigger hit than Gangnam Style. For Sure. 

So, tomorrow, we are making our way home to the deepest, darkest, depths of Cornwall (or, Pasty Land, as it's affectionately known) and, given the troubles on the tracks today, I'm keeping all possible digits crossed that we don't encounter any delays or cancellations.  Although, knowing my luck...

A short but sweet post tonight: whilst we are home for the holidays, no doubt eating and drinking ourselves into oblivion, It's Not All Me, Me, Me... will be on a short hiatus. Although I'll have access to a computer, I'm not entirely sure I'll have the time (or any residual energy) to update, so I thought it made infinitely more sense to let it have a little holiday too. But don't panic, it's only until January the 3rd, when we return to Bristol.

Until then, I hope you all have a truly magical Christmas and New Year, and I'll see you in 2013!


x




No comments:

Post a Comment