Wednesday, 21 November 2012

Is this thing on...?

So.  First of all: introductions. I'm Jen, I'm 29 I'm based in Bristol and I'm a bit of a tea fiend. Pleased to meet you!

This is my little corner of the big ole' world wild web (does anyone actually call it that anymore? Apart from me, clearly...)

I live with not one, not two, but three chronic health conditions COPD,  Myalgic Encephalomyelitis and Asthma. In my case, three's definitely not a charm. More of a curse, I'd say but such is life. I carry portable oxygen with me wherever I go (which isn't very far these days, thanks to the M.E.) and have to inhale several different drugs (of the legal kind, I hasten to add) on a daily basis. 

Naturally, I will be talking about these conditions here, the impact they have on my life, and any issues surrounding them in the media, but rest assured: it's not going to be all doom and gloom!

Oh, no.

I plan to mix it up a little and throw in some beauty news and reviews , fashion and style chit chat, home decor inspiration, general musings, and anything else that piques my interest or catches my eye.

So, consider It's Not All Me, Me, Me... a tasty slice of 'Beauty, Health and Lifestyle' flavoured pie. Or, you know, don't. It's entirely up to you.

J x







No comments:

Post a Comment